SKIPASSASSUR INSURED PERSON
THE INSURED PERSON MUST :
- Contact EUROP ASSISTANCE by phone, fax or email within 10 days after the event occurred;
- Obtain the prior agreement of EUROP ASSISTANCE before taking any action or undertaking any expenses and comply with recommended solutions ;
- Supply EUROP ASSISTANCE with original documents for expenses for which reimbursement is requested.
SEND TO EUROP ASSISTANCE :
- Original ski-pass
- Copy of medical certificates
- Precise personal particulars
- Bank details
- All original receipts for expenses for which reimbursement is requested
OBLIGATIONS OF THE INSURED PERSONS
- It is bound to entirely respect its obligations as regards notification, legal or contractual information and the procedures to be followed (e.g. declaring losses promptly to Europ Assistance within 10 day).
- It is bound to do everything in its power to limit the extent of the loss and help in elucidating its cause (e.g. authorizing third parties to remit documents, information and other elements needed to account for the loss to Europ Assistance).
- If expenses are advanced, the insured company is bound to reimburse the sum advanced to Europ Assistance within thirty days.
- This list only indicates the most common obligations. Other obligations are stipulated in the General Insurance Conditions and the LCA.